Wednesday, September 17, 2008

dboi

I'm sick and tired of trying to be your girl. I've just been wasting my time. Everytime I feel like I'm getting close to do something that sets me right back to the beginning again.

I guess I should have tried harder in the beginning but I can't go back now. I'm not gonna fight for someone who's not making an attempt. I can't believe I really thought I was in love with you.

How can anyone love you; all you do is cheat. You're a fxcking cheater.
YEAH BxTCH HE'S FxCKING ME; OH YOU AINT KNOW..?
WELL NOW YOU DO.

But you aint gotta trip cause since I found out he wanna lick ya cat I aint fxcking with him ANYMORE.

UGH! I aint never fell so hard for someone; shoulda never fell for you. Last summer messed me up though. Gosh I knew you was moving but I still let myself get close, if I never did that I would be fine presently. I'm such an idiot.

I don't hate you; but I really don't like you right now.
Maybe after high school ends I'll be able to get over you.

..and the sad thing is; I say I wont fxck with you anymore but we both know that's a lie. I will never leave you alone..I can't. You will be mine, I know this. We was meant to be..you was meant to be with me, not her and you know this.

Love,
Your "Mistress"

No comments:

Dear Robot

Next month will be two years since I left you. Two years since that day I called you and told you that I would not be coming back home to ...