Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dear narcissistic cow

I'm not really sure what could possibly cause you to pick my ex-boyfriend that you went out with first that manipulated you, over me.

When you two were 'dating', no, I wouldn't even call it dating. Standing a courtyard holding hands ISN'T dating. When he 'broke up with you' I pretended to really care. But I didn't. He was an asshole and I hated him. When he asked me out for the billionth time, I dated him to make him shutup. The relationship lasted two weeks. He told me he loved me, and was a ridiculous, obsessive, narcisstic, skinny white boy trying to be like 50 Cent. The moment he told me he loved, all I could think about was 'What have I gotten myself into?' So I broke up with him.

Over myspace.
Because in my opinion, he didn't deserve the dignity of being broken up with in person.
Any guy that still uses 'lul' and 'omg' doesn't deserve to be broken up with in person.
Maybe shot, but they shouldn't have dignity.
He accused you of convincing me to break up with him.
And he hurt you. Again.

And then you decided that you were 'still in love with him'.
And I gave you an ultimatum: Him, or me.
You choose him.
Over one of your closest friends.
I heard from another one of your ex-boyfriends that you wanted to have sex with him.
After dating him for a week. You said he made you feel whole.
A guy that has manipulated you MANY times shouldn't make you feel whole.

You called me immature, and a bitch, and said how horrible I was for not giving your relationship with my ex-boyfriend a chance, but secretly, I'm glad that I didn't.

When he broke up with you again two weeks later; I was ecstatic.
Finally the bitch got what she deserved.

And in the end, I have my dignity, and you still wanted to have sex with him.

I don't know if you did.
I'm not really interested.

All I want is for you to feel the same kind of rejection that I felt when you picked him over me.

Dear Robot

Next month will be two years since I left you. Two years since that day I called you and told you that I would not be coming back home to ...