Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dear Open Letter

I just want to say thank you. Thank you for having this wonderful website. In the process of writing my letter, I find 2 letters that sum up mine perfectly.

The "Dear Eric" post on Sunday, June 03, 2007 perfectly captures the feelings i hold for my ex. It was like it was written by me it's so uncanny!

Second, the "Dear Jim" letter posted Wednesday, June 06, 2007, perfectly describes the relationship i have with my current boyfriend/manfriend/Master. However, i am a woman, and my Master is a man, so change out the gender bits, and it's perfect.

It's because of my ex that i have my current relationship. My ex is a fuck that wanted me more "experienced" since i haven't dated much, and found me a "sexual trainer". not so long after that, i dump the ex, and i gain a wonderful relationship that i've JUST started to think of me deserving such wonderful treatment, over a year and half later. i hope that person that wrote the "Dear Jim" is having just at much fun and is feeling as special as i do when i'm with my special guy.

Dear Robot

Next month will be two years since I left you. Two years since that day I called you and told you that I would not be coming back home to ...