Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dear GE

We have been together over 2 years. I can't belive how fast it's gone by! Ever since the moment we first met, I knew there was something special about you. Something magical that i couldn't wait to discover.

You have an effect over me that noone else has ever brought out. i feel more secure in myself and happier ever since you came into my life.

Yet, despite all the happy times, all the times we have been intimate, all the chances i've had and passed up, i have yet to tell you that i love you. i've come close, and there are times when it is on the tip of my tounge, but i have an intense fear of telling you for fear of losing you and what we have.

You have done so much for me. you have been there when i needed you. you understand my odd humor. you listen and don't judge. you mean so much to me, and yet, i can't muster up the courage to tell you how i truly feel about you. i've done all that i can to show you, but i know it's not enough.

i hope one day i'm brave enough. i hope it doesn't weird things out or drive you away. i would be lost without you.

sub

No comments:

Dear Robot

Next month will be two years since I left you. Two years since that day I called you and told you that I would not be coming back home to ...