Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dearest Logan

I have loved you far too long, and far too hard. I remember everything...every last detail. Starting with me asking your stance on crack whores in society, to that last good bye. From you saying you loved me and my running after, to you saying anyone who would possibly consider marriage before 30 was nuts. I loved you, but I'll be damned if I wait 10 years for anyone. That wonderful first year, where I only wanted the chance to crawl in your bed, to the last where I was so glad you hadn't laid a hand on me. I cannot explain why I still think of you, but I do, though I am moving on. I shan't remain that bitchy cynic you love, and I shall be the blissfully happy person someone else loves. While nobody forgets first love, I'm going to try. You knew I wanted to be so perfectly ruined by one man, that all others would seem useless, and I thought you had done that. You haven't...and I am most grateful for that. I'm not going to say I don't miss you, there's days I do, but most you seldom cross my mind. Sometimes I get a smell, and I think it's you, but I know better. Once in awhile I see those sparkling green eyes, but most often I miss the talks. We could talk better than anyone else, and about anything. I suppose I just want to say that I will always love you, but shall never be IN love with you again.

Love,
That girl in those wacky clothes you once loved.

No comments:

Dear Robot

Next month will be two years since I left you. Two years since that day I called you and told you that I would not be coming back home to ...