Monday, July 14, 2008

Dear Nancy

If I would have written this a month or even two ago I would have been begging for your friendship back, back to what it used to be. But now I know that your weren't the good friend I thought you were.

You were part of the reason for my depression freshman year; I stuck up for YOU so that you wouldn't get into fights and have people hate you..I had people no I have EVERYONE hate me looking after you. And I did that because I thought that was what a good friend did, when it's really what a stupid friend does. I stuck by you when you dissed me for your boy toys or new friends. I apologized even when it was never my fault for things. GOSH I really was a stupid friend.

Do you know that I used to cry when I looked at pictures of us? Ha, I'm tearing up right now..sad huh. You were supposed to be my best friend but you always ditched me for someone else. I wish I could say I hate you but I don't, I trust you with most of my life..I shouldn't but I do.

Thinking about your friends now, I see why ya'll are so close. You and B are just alike, ditch someone for your boyfriend. You and N ya'll were friends before you even knew me so I can't even be mad. I guess the only one that gets to me is B..she was at one point in time my best friend but then she got crazy and just dropped me and I guess she decided she liked you so she'd be your best friend and you fell for it. All I can say is good luck and I hope she doesn't drop you like she did me. Ya'll are so close now I can't even tell you things because you'll probably tell her then everyone would know.

GOSh, I hope your happy.

Cause I sure as hell aint.


I miss our friendship and I thought I was over that, but I guess not.

No comments:

Dear Robot

Next month will be two years since I left you. Two years since that day I called you and told you that I would not be coming back home to ...