Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dear Boy I thought would change for her

It’s been about a year since we stopped dating because you fucked me around so much. A year since I found out you would cheat on me with anyone you could. A year since I realised I could demand better from boys. And since then I’ve found someone that is beautiful to me – who loves me more than anything in the world. And I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

But I know that you’re cheating on your new Girlfriend. I know because I read your emails. I know your dirty secret. I know that she doesn’t know. Just like I didn’t know. And even though I hated her so much when you first started dating because I wasn’t over you – I now know that that girl is in my position. We are the same person.

I’m going to rat you out. I’m going to tell her what scum you are and how she needs to break free from your cheating ass. She is going to know everything – and I’m determined that this time you won’t get away with it. You can’t be faithful – you will never change.

Isn’t revenge sweet?

No comments:

Dear Robot

Next month will be two years since I left you. Two years since that day I called you and told you that I would not be coming back home to ...