Monday, January 14, 2008

Dear Latte Boy

We both know there is a connection between us, admit it.
I've felt it since the first day I ordered coffee from you.
I don't even like starbucks.
I only waste 3.05$, just so I can use my Barnes and Noble membership discount.
do the math. you type my phone number in since I have "forgotten" my card and then you have the chance of seeing all you need to know about me. (my full name, my email, ect.)

so cut this "shy" act and talk to me already.
I'm too scared to make the first move. I'll admit that.
and plus, Barnes and Noble is my most popular hangout place.
I don't feel like trying to find a new spot if you say no.
so do it. I dare you.

Me :)

No comments:

Dear Robot

Next month will be two years since I left you. Two years since that day I called you and told you that I would not be coming back home to ...